Michelin Polish-French Dinner by Jean Cohen (SOLD OUT)
Woohoo! We made it!
We invite you to the first Michelin Star Polish Thursday Dinner. In a secret room of one of the finest restaurants in Berlin we will gather, eat, drink, talk and enjoy life . Come by yourself, as a couple or a group of friends and make new friends.
Explore and get another perspective on polish culture and cuisine.
Menu is created by Jean Cohen and Julia Bosski and is inspired by both polish and french cuisine.
MENU 55€ (drinks excluded)
All dishes will be made out of highest quality products from local producers.
1. Oyster Shot with ice cold Vodka
2. Barszcz (beet root soup) with lobster
3. Roe Deer Tartare and Pierogis
4. Braised Wild Deer out of dark, mysterious forest, red cabbage, sauerkraut
5. Kompott, Plums, Cream, Ice Cream
There will be an excellent choice of polish, french, german wines to pair with your excellent food.
The number of seats is very limited.